• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

stihl 084

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoTree

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Due to emergency finances I'm forced to put up my winter project. Its a well used 084 out of the Pacific northwest that ran with low compression but good none the less. I have a brand new oem slug and jug for it, all new plastic with it for the hd filter model, a 36 and 42 inch bar, brand new muffler,maybe some chains too. Its got a full wrap with a dent in the top and the std side cover with double dogs. I can post pics later. I really hate to let it go but ill entertain offers. The new parts alone are more than 5 hundred i believe. Thanks

Here are some pics for those interrested. The P/C have been pulled and i've roughly cleaned mostly everything up to this point.
The short bar is a 36" roller nose .063 guage, the 42" is a .063" cannon thats had it's rails trued.

I'm looking for 800 plus shipping for the lot.
My response time is a little slow right now because i have no internet at home so don't lose hope on me if I don't get right back!

View attachment 315597 View attachment 315598 View attachment 315599 View attachment 315600 View attachment 315601

I don't know what happened to the pics, they were here one day and now they're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back