• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 090 flywheel and fanwheel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I have thousands of bars chains and parts piled up and everyone (family) is after me to dump it all at auction. I am not inclined to do that Every winter I try to get rid of stuff but generally I end up with more. I am going to try to list some parts , chains, and bars here and see how it goes. This is a used flywheel and fanwheel for the 090. I have had several ask me for one then never follow through thus it has sat on the shelf collecting dust. As for price I am not sure what would be fair. I am thinking $75 shipped

Hi Bill
its william here from Australia
i have called you a couple of times more than a year ago
i lost your number when a lady put my phone in the washing machine... never a good idea!
anyways i may be interested in your flywheel if you still have it
i think your price is a little high but you may be negotiable
i really only need the flywheel bit if you can seperate
see how you go getting back to me
cheers william :)

i am still trying to keep busy with the 090 saws

Hi Bill
its william here from Australia
i have called you a couple of times more than a year ago
i lost your number when a lady put my phone in the washing machine... never a good idea!

Well around my farm I am the person putting the phone in the washing machine.

i think your price is a little high but you may be negotiable....................
cheers william :)..........

I disagree

Back