STIHL 1974-2012 IN THE USA the success story!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H 2 H

H 2 H

FLASHER
all buyable parts. and all have the same part number no mater where they are. there are no euro parts and us parts.all are parts availible thru stihl .a certain someone needs to realize his BS rants (though some are correct) are getting old in this country.(this isnt to the person i quoted,i just used it because i forgot able upgrade parts))

We sure are

I wonder if he talks with the NBA because we know he doesn't use 99% of the saws he talks about

H 2 H

H 2 H

FLASHER
i will tell you what his problem is. he nothing more than another narrow minded, arrogant, foreigner, who comes on here daily to spew his backwords b.s. about how superior husky is to any other brand. while husky is trying to BUY superiority/market share, stihl is BUILDING superiority and market share. and by the way, the ms261 is built in V.A. BEACH, and is a darn good 50cc, one the best, it starts/runs well, and does not have 16 recalls and service updates either. again, this is to be a positive thread about a company investing in the USA in a dwindleling economy. hats off to the op for trying to start a positive thread, haters and others can move on now.

While said CATDIESEL

Rep coming your way

H 2 H

H 2 H

FLASHER
Actually the "quality" of the products of the made in the US is consistently better than the German factory.

As in the number of warranties filed against number of units shipped.

The US factory is under 1%, and the Germany factory is around 1.5%

So the actual quality control is better in the US factory.

Not your perception of "good" saws vs. "bad" saws, and good saws being made in
Germany, and "bad" saws being made in the US.

And for all the propaganda you sling Saw Troll Husky should at least give you a free
T shirt. Me , Indian Springs, and Tommy all make our living off Stihl, you are just a
Husky slut, doing work for them and getting nothing in return.

Nice post

Rep coming your way

Fish

Tree Freak
Kindof an interesting turnaround. Anti -German anti Japanese sentiment embedded in my generation..........

Younger folks don't have any of that.......

Saluting any foreign Co. that has come here, it was not from any good will, but just pure economics.

Kentucky bent over backwards to get Toyota, who pays no taxes, and can/will leave at the drop of a hat. Just don't give too much of that success story crap!!! In 10 years, it will be mostly China for Stihl!!!

Chris-PA

Chris-PA

Where the Wild Things Are
Kind of an interesting turnaround. Anti -German anti Japanese sentiment embedded in my generation..........

Younger folks don't have any of that.......

Saluting any foreign Co. that has come here, it was not from any good will, but just pure economics.

Kentucky bent over backwards to get Toyota, who pays no taxes, and can/will leave at the drop of a hat. Just don't give too much of that success story crap!!! In 10 years, it will be mostly China for Stihl!!!
I'd give poor odds that either Stihl or Husqvarna or the EU will exist in 10 years.

Latest posts