STIHL 1974-2012 IN THE USA the success story!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indiansprings

indiansprings

Firewood Purveyor
Fish is right, Stihl will own the pacific rim market including China, but with products made in Chinese factories to German specs made only for the pacific rim market not for export to the USA and the EU.

Guyheys lets please not let this thread get out of hand bashing Saw Troll, he post, you don't have to read them, if he new what was coming down the pike from Stihl he would shat his pants. They beat Husky to market with the four mix, beat Husky to market with their own strat design, intellicarb, CM was out before AT, they patented digital fuel injection for saws in the early 90's, one company family owned and pays cash for what it buys, the other is public and has to answer to accounants and lawyer's and has skipped a beat or two lost big volume with Wallly World, and others this year, will be interesting to see what their stock does again hope not like last year dropping from in the 50's to the low 20's. Husky makes some great product, just too bad they can't invest in Amercia like Stihl choose too.

You'll see alot more emphasis on the fact Stihl is made in the USA this year in advertising, showing off their state of the art facilities in VA Beach, plan on seeing alot of the old advertising like the man's head silouhette with the beard, the old tree ring logo, lot of retro, nostalgia marketing.

Again make the post a positive about one company that has grown American jobs and continues to grow more jobs,and facilities in this country.

Although I'm not a Echo lover even though we are a dealer, they are moving more and more of their operation to the US, molding all the plastic,assembling product here, doing more than most companies.

stihl sawing
Any time he bashes something I will post something :msp_smile:
You can't leave it alone can ya, So what if he don't like your saw. Do you really care? I could care less what people think of my stuff, it's mine and it works for me. I know you've heard more people bashing stihl other than him. I have seen plenty of them, does it bother me. not in the least. stop lettin that stuff rub you the wrong way, Lifes too short to hate someone cause they disagree with your choice of saw.

H 2 H

H 2 H

FLASHER
You can't leave it alone can ya, So what if he don't like your saw. Do you really care? I could care less what people think of my stuff, it's mine and it works for me. I know you've heard more people bashing stihl other than him. I have seen plenty of them, does it bother me. not in the least. stop lettin that stuff rub you the wrong way, Lifes too short to hate someone cause they disagree with your choice of saw.

It isn't just Stihl saws he bashes

Read his post

groundup

groundup

ArboristSite Guru
To the OP

Hell yeah STIHL knows which side its bread is buttered. That's why STIHL is number 1 and the rest of the crowd just banters along wishing they could get the STIHL saws we can.

Latest posts