• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 241cm or 261cm,ported.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah fellas, chose the 261 on a hunch some contrariety might just pay off or at least confirm conventional wisdom and save others from getting any silly ideas. Time will tell.
Sometimes ya just gotta have a little faith.

Yeah fellas, chose the 261 on a hunch some contrariety might just pay off or at least confirm conventional wisdom and save others from getting any silly ideas. Time will tell.
Sometimes ya just gotta have a little faith.
So are you telling us that a saw builders thread and timed cut could be skewed :crazy2:, say it isn't so, what will I do with all the ported saws:happybanana:.

Why, polish them, of course ;-)
You've seen my pictures in the scrounge thread, does it look like my stuff gets polished lol.
Here's the polished 044, well it's sort of an 044 anyway. Sticker on the top cover is not accurate anymore as it's been messed with more:). Maybe I could cover it in carbon fiber duct tape to make it appear faster/more polished :laugh:. I guess you could say the parts where the paint is worn off are a bit polished:rock:.20160716_083757.jpg

Yes they do put the chips down.
I have other options that are cleaner that throw the chips, but they are cleaner saws so the 044 is the one that gets grabbed more often. It's nice to have extra saws sitting there ready to rock when you need to get something done in a hurry.

Latest posts

Back