Stihl 460 West Coast clutch cover part numbers question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
give your dealer 1128 640 1708. this part number will get you the extended clutch cover. rubber flap. spike and hardware and chain catcher. if this saw is not already set up with the spikes for the wrap handle version you will also need 1122 664 0506 as the inside spike to match the spike that will come in the kit number I just gave you. this part number is still available, I know this because I just checked it, and will retail for right around 90-95 bucks.
Nice. I didn't know that. Is that in any IPL? If not, where would you find it?

Had a similar problem with my dealer and there distributer. When I did a heated handle setup on a 660. They said the stuff was NLA. Had my dealer hound them and come to find out they never sold some of the parts I needed so the number was not in there system. Maybe your dealer and or there distributer have never sold any of the west coast sprocket covers

I have a dealer near me that can't seem to order any parts. They tried to tell me they couldn't get a MS250 oil line, or a MS260 fuel line. a decomp plug for a MS460 would cost $5 plus another $5 for shipping. There is another dealer 15 miles away that can get anything and they only charged me $7.95 for a MS260 fuel line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back