• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl big block bars .404p .063g

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have several that are collecting dust, stay tuned for specifics (they are hiding in the shed)

36" hard nose nearly brand new, make offer (will come with square/chisel stihl chain fits 084/088)

48"? Stihl oilomatic .404 sprocket used but in really good shape, nose has a strange ding but completely servicable, fits 090/084/088 etc think its a 139 driver $80 OBO

several other big block bars available as well, 36" mostly, one has a 3/8 nose on it, the other should have .404, they are older Oregon? or Cannon? (once again will clarify soon) Make offer as they just need to go away.

most of these I"ve never used, they came with other projects in my wheeling and dealings to make other saws runners.

If the money is right there could be a good running 084av up soon too, fresh top end with about 8 tanks through it. ugly though as its wasn't treated real nice by previous owner (hel I don't treat em nice either... but if I say yer not nice to em... yer really not nice to em)

48"? Stihl oilomatic .404 sprocket used but in really good shape, nose has a strange ding but completely servicable, fits 090/084/088 etc think its a 149 drivers? (will edit with specific numbers tomorrow) $80 OBO

Is the ding in the replaceable tip or the bar itself?

Photos please.

Where are you in W. WA? I am in Port Angeles.

20190602_133243.jpg 20190602_133256.jpg 20190602_133223.jpg
48"? Stihl oilomatic .404 sprocket used but in really good shape, nose has a strange ding but completely servicable, fits 090/084/088 etc think its a 149 drivers? (will edit with specific numbers tomorrow) $80 OBO

Is the ding in the replaceable tip or the bar itself?

Photos please.

Where are you in W. WA? I am in Port Angeles.
Photos incoming, narf is in replaceable tip, 139 drivers, rollomatic bar

Granite falls, probably ship from lk Steven's or marysville though

Easy repair job, I have spare tips.

What in the heck is a pickle bar? I am looking for long roller nose bars (not sprocket tip) for my old big McCullochs.

Pickle bar has a massive swell looks like a poorly inflated balloon, regardless that ones not fer sale

Tape measure says its 47.5 from where the case meets it to tip. Once they get long the swell radius has an effect on driver count, this ones fairly flat

So it looks like a fat pickle. Had one in the past but sold it with a saw. Now I know the "Name".

So, 47.5 from case to tip with about 4 inches or so inside the case?

So it looks like a fat pickle. Had one in the past but sold it with a saw. Now I know the "Name".

So, 47.5 from case to tip with about 4 inches or so inside the case?
well 46.5 (stupid touch screen) roughly 4 yeah, nut slot etc not measured.

its dark now, I can getcha another pick tomorrow if ya like.

OK I will take it, need another one for the 090AV and the Alaska Mill. Have a 66 inch with the helper handle so this shorter one will round out the collection of bars.

Still a few big trees left out here on the Olympic Peninsula, a guy cannot have too many bars!

PM sent with address.

Thanks!

I will take the 48 bar. I will PM address.

Edit: Send me a PM, for some reason the site will not let me start a conversation. I need your pay pal.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back