Stihl BLK

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
There is a Stihl BLK listed on eBay , this saw will create quite an interest among the chainsaw collectors out there. Any bets on what price it will fetch. A couple thou would be close.IMO Listing # 250241158071 Pioneerguy600

Looks like a pretty nice one! :)

I am no expert, but I don't believe the BLKs (there were several different versions) are that scarce - at least not in Europe......

Last edited:

I am no expert, but I don't believe the BLKs (there were several different versions) are that scarce - at least not in Europe......

Over here they are scarce and one was sold on eBay last year for more than $2000.00 US, I would like to have one for my vintage saw collection but can`t justify the cost, at least not currently. Pioneerguy600

They are found in Europe easily but not here in the USA. There were not many German products imported in that time frame due to a few disputes:) Now that is not to say they are not here but not as popular as in your area. The poster posted a listing to an auction located in Germany but I guess he missed this one http://cgi.ebay.com/Antique-Stihl-C...ryZ66637QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the item number is 250238771975

Bill

Last edited:
They are found in Europe easily but not here in the USA. There were not many German products imported in that time frame due to a few disputes:) Now that is not to say they are not here but not as popular as in your area. The poster posted a listing to an auction located in Germany but I guess he missed this one http://cgi.ebay.com/Antique-Stihl-C...ryZ66637QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the item number is 250238771975

Bill

Quite a lot of those that turn up are green ex-Army saws - either from the (West) German or Swiss Army.

I bought one a few years ago on ebay for under $300... state side.

I bought one a few years ago on ebay for under $300... state side.

Jim,

That was a reall good deal. The german army one in my video cost a little bit over $300 but I was very happy with it. I had not fired it up in over 6 months until the other night.

Bill

There is a Stihl BLK listed on eBay , this saw will create quite an interest among the chainsaw collectors out there. Any bets on what price it will fetch. A couple thou would be close.IMO Listing # 250241158071 Pioneerguy600

Looks like $860 got it.

Bill

Back