• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl BR400 Backpack Blower

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got a Stihl BR400 backpack blower. Low hours, runs great, very good condition. Only flaw is the choke knob is missing but it turns easy enough without the knob.

Please make offer via PM. I don't know Stihls and have seen a wide price range across various sites. Lets talk and agree on a good price.

If you are looking for shipping within lower 48 please plan for $40 UPS insured.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I am not interested, but it might help if you state if it has the (later) spring A/V system. I suspect it does, as the translucent fuel tank was a later thing also. A compression reading would also be helpful. That is a very good looking blower. During leaf season, it would bring $250+ around these parts. Sadly, leaf season is 9-10 months away.

I am not interested, but it might help if you state if it has the (later) spring A/V system. I suspect it does, as the translucent fuel tank was a later thing also. A compression reading would also be helpful. That is a very good looking blower. During leaf season, it would bring $250+ around these parts. Sadly, leaf season is 9-10 months away.

It has bell shaped rubber mounts. I would assume there are springs under the rubber?

I don't have a compression tester but it does run well and idle nice. Not a lot of hours on this unit and we've owned it since new.

I would do $250 shipped.

Tim, how much stronger is this blower compared to an 85 HH?

Tim, how much stronger is this blower compared to an 85 HH?

A LOT. The BR400 is 70cc. Same exact engine as the ubiquitous BR420. My BR400 was the best blower I have had. I like my brother better than that blower, so I sent it home with him.

Latest posts

Back