Stihl Case Of 6 - 1 Gal. Bar & Chain Oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
710 oil

Rotax;

Talk to Fish; I'll bet he can put you onto something better and cheaper. Don't believe those companies that try to tie you to their product!

Frank

Going price for Stihl bar lube locally is $24.95 per case. I can get Husky bar lube for $3.75 per gallon at Vermeer. Not to mention the cheap crap you can buy at the discount auto parts stores or Wally World.

Since guff didn't provide us with a link or any info, I have no idea what this person is asking for bar lube on eBay. I'd imagine shipping would cost as much as buying oil locally though. Nothing I would consider buying online.

There are a few people who prefer to shop in their skivvies at 10:30 p.m., I guess.

Local farm supply is selling at $3 a gallon; I've been using that for a quite a while.

HEY,

What is wrong with shopping in your skivvies at 10:30. It is my house and stop looking in my windows.:) The problem is when I go on a beer run to Wally World at 1:00 AM and forget to put some pants on. I do some of my dumbest shopping in my underwear.

Bill

2.44 gallon for super tech bar oil at walmart might be crap.
noticed snapper chainsaws(poulans)and baroil....guess they try to sell names........

Latest posts

Back