Stihl chainsaw pants

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like my Stihl pants .They can be warm in the summer but not a problem.

tante-tur045.jpg

That is the same Pro-Tech made ones the I use (as did Witchy). They are light-weight, and very comfortable.....:clap::clap:

Ahhh. That's the catch. Vernebukse ForestWear Comfort. Those are great looking pants. It looks like they will last you a lifetime. How are they sized? What are your measurements and what size do you wear? Do you have any contact info for ordering and shipping to the US?
Thanks, Dave

They are a bit small in size, most will need one size larger than usual, Ime.

Also, they cost a lot of money (as do the Husky and Jonsered versions) - about 350 USD here, but are well worth it.

Last edited:
+1 on the Labonville chaps. They're my first experience with chainsaw PPE, but they work very well, and I hardly notice I'm even wearing them after starting to work.

I have NOT worn them in the summer though...

Labonville makes really high quality chaps/pants, made in the USA and they are a site sponsor. You seem to like this site and appreciate its unique qualities. Why not give them your business instead of a large German corporation?? Just some thoughts…

+1
I like my Labonville chaps, made in USA, sturdy, and forest green color is easy on the eyes.

I bought a pair of the labonville chaps last year. Wearing jeans under them becomes uncomfortable. I started wearing wind paint under the chaps. A whole lot more comfortable.

skeintreewithstihlpants.jpg
We bought my son a pair of Stihl chainsaw pants thru ebay a few Christmas's ago...HE LOVES THEM...wears them everyday...and it is HOT in Georgia in the summer...He's very small so we ordered the smallest size they had...again HE LOVES THEM...fortunately he's not had an accident to test their stoppage of a chainsaw...but we highly recommend them...the only reason I found this site is I'm looking to buy him another pair...they only sell them outside the US...we've called and begged STIHL to stock them for US but no luck...pricey but if you're about safety, their the way to go! WE LOVE STIHL products!

Latest posts

Back