Stihl dealer of Shame

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this thing is a 25 year old clunker than needs parts? and is being traded in on a brand new saw and the guy still got offered $35 for it????? and somebody is b*tching and moaning about it? i gotta go put crank bearings in a 575(honestly)..i don't have time for this madness

I think it was a fair offer, unless the 520 was in good running condition, with no apparent problems.......

The STIHL dealer got screwed by taking that saw in to make the deal!!!!!!!!!!!!

And 290 people looked at that saw before someone bought it for $25. Sounds like this Stihl dealer is a nice guy. Were is he located? I might want to do business with him.

You have all missed the point of the thread.

The guy had a nice older Jred in good running condition, and the elitist prick arrogant subhuman scum Stihl dealer only offered him $35 for it! Thats downright imoral, and I am the most morally corrupt person I know!

The guy had a nice older Jred in good running condition, and the elitist prick arrogant subhuman scum Stihl dealer only offered him $35 for it! Thats downright imoral, and I am the most morally corrupt person I know!

Thats your Opinion...........This thread is just you bashing your local Stihl Dealer again..........Get over it......... Buy saws and parts from somebody else....

Why dont you post the zip code of this dirty dealer.........I'll look him up when Im in MI this summer......

Last edited:
Post 1
and a guy came in with a nice Jonsered 520SP

And then
after the sales guy told him his saw wasn't really worth fixing,

That makes a bunch of sense.

AngelofDarkness

Shut up you are dumb. You probably messed up your own saw once and the dealer you brought it to told you that so now you have to come online and bad mouth the dealer and stihl just because he is a stihl dealer and make stihl sound like a bad product.

I sold a nice 520sp on ebay a few months ago, sold for 75 bucks I think. It was in good condition and ran well. I thought it was cheaply made though, bad plastic quality and air filter.

AOD, get over the bad stihl dealer. He isn't your dealer, so don't worry about the way he conducts his business. We all have local businesses that we don't like, so we avoid them.

This is no reflection on stihl products either, just a "bad" dealer, so you can stop bashing stihl products. My local husky dealer has barely any parts, so if you need a part he doesn't stock, you are stuck paying the shipping too. That sounds like some bulls*** doesn't it? I just avoid him and don't come here whinning about it. I advise you to do the same.

Nope. We got it. It goes like this:

AnyReasonablePersonWhoHasAClueAboutBusiness said:
The guy had an old Jred that need repairs, and the Stihl dealer felt sorry for him, and wanted to make a sale, so he offered him $35 for a saw that was worth, MAYBE, $25 to him, and now he'll have to find a way to get rid of an old saw he can't sell and has no use for. So really, what have gave him was a $35 discount on the new saw, and saved him the trouble of unloading the old saw.

Have you ben drinking toilet water.

The guys saw was in perfect running condition when he brought it in. This dealer will lie to people telling them what they have is about to die and is too costly to repair to pressure them into buying new stuff.

Yeah, more than likely after the sales guy told him his saw wasn't really worth fixing, I don't know but that dealer is not above crap like that. Sickens me, Stihl has a freaking monopoly here.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Crying again huh.
So pathetic. Always heresay.
Do you call yourself the Angel of Darkness because you like the #2 hole.
Are is that heresay.:jawdrop:

Back