Stihl found in landfill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cut4fun

Faster is Better
Reaction score
My friend that works at the local landfill, called and said he had thought he had found a bright orange saw case today. He said he walked over to it before the packer got to it and gave it a kick. Didnt move much and felt heavy on the foot. So he opened the case and he said there was a pretty clean looking little saw inside. He said it pulls through, but never got it to fire off.
I rattled off some small stihl numbers and he thought it was a 020. Well he said he will drop it off at my place to give it the ole look see. So I hope to have a update to this story very soon and be able to to bring the little guy back to life. Throw away stihls now too. :biggrinbounce2:

Well..........Cut......ya should know by now that da saw was found by a well known man that was color blind for sure
smily1306.gif
Just maybe it was a more Husky redish colored saw wanna be? Ya should know better than to mess with da clan here or ya will pay big time
2food-smiley-018.gif
LOL! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>talon

Last edited:
Back