Stihl in Mexico

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ralawler

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
If you won't to get mad, go to Stihl.com and look at the saws available in other counties, In Mexico you can get a brand new 051 070 076 I thought these were long gone. I am going to see if I can get a new 076. what it would take to get it across. They also have a 381 same specs as the old 038mag.:chainsaw:

Stihl prices

Steve,

Ditto for me too on Stihl price across the border. I no speaka Espanol. Thank you and have a blessed day.:)

What's the point of getting recently made versions of those old models anyway?????? :confused:

:greenchainsaw:

You can not beat the torque those old monsters put out. They may be heavy and awkward but they are just cool to run and listen too. Very similar to old muscle cars. They don't handle well, are heavy and have weak brakes but they are still in high demand. How many of us here would jump on an brand new 69 camaro, Boss 302 or cuda? If I had the cash I sure know I would.:greenchainsaw:

How many of us here would jump on an brand new 69 camaro, Boss 302 or cuda? If I had the cash I sure know I would.:greenchainsaw:

Boss 351 is my preference, and they are even heavier then the B2! LOL, finally the undercarriage and engine compartment on one of mine is painted!!!

Latest posts

Back