Stihl M170

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spacemule said:
That's fine by me, cause I'm curious to see if it has been fixed--having to make 20 bids to meet the reserve annoyed the heck out of me when my first bid was above the reserve. But I suppose I wasn't paying attention and I didn't really make 20 bids, huh? :rolleyes: I'm a detail oriented person, and I can tell you I have for a certainty bid on auctions that worked as Bill states. Whether you choose to believe me or not is your prerogative. I suppose you think Ebay's system never changes, and anyone who has had a different experience than the current one doesn't know what they're talking about? I've personally sold about 120 items on Ebay, and I started when pictures had to be hosted on your own site and linked, and PayPal wasn't in existence. I know the system also.

I'm through with this thread. This childlike bickering is rather stale.

I'm sure you are a detail oriented person but is there even a 1% chance that you may have been mistaken. I have not read every page on ebay's site or every word in every rule there. A detail oriented person, such as yourself, should be able to find an explanation, on ebay's site, to explain how what you observed could have happened. What you observed would have made very big news on any number of ebay blogs or chat rooms.
Good luck, John.........

Latest posts

Back