Stihl ms 200 rear handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noup, he will go to the stihl dealer and give it a go there..

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

I know but he has got a cousin working there. I think they will charge him only the parts

I know but he has got a cousin working there. I think they will charge him only the parts
If the cyl is scored and the piston then the price is what I pos

If he dont do that because of cost buy the saw any way.

Ok :), thanks for the advice.. Should I ofer 100? I know its a diferent story here and in the states but you know more of this stuff than me..

I would have crunched him down in price & taken the saw. It may have only been a meteor piston, carb kit & some cylinder cleaning away from being a top runner. I can't see this deal happening, the only way he could repair it and sell it for that price is with the help of Farmertech not OEM. A big 'IF' he used an OEM P/C & had it installed free of charge, he'd need closer to $400+ to get his money back. I'd buy the saw for the right price as is (like $100-)...its a clean highly desirable scarce MS200!

Guys at the end I was tired 9f waiting and I bought 261 the old versión for 200 bucks. **** it :)

Back