Stihl ms200t handle mount broken?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunt4lumber

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I recently broke the mount that the handle attaches to the saw at the lower side (closest to the ground if you were to set the saw down)
It appears that the mount is molded into the body of the saw so I'm not sure how to replace this rubber shock absorbing mount to the handle?
Thanks Matt

I recently broke the mount that the handle attaches to the saw at the lower side (closest to the ground if you were to set the saw down)
It appears that the mount is molded into the body of the saw so I'm not sure how to replace this rubber shock absorbing mount to the handle?
Thanks Matt
It screws out counter clockwise.

Ok thanks
Do you have any of these because I believe it's separated the rubber from the steel screw in part?

@dieselfitter makes a sweet replacement out of aluminum, that mount is a major weak point on 200s. not sure if tim gets on here much anymore but i put em on the 200ts for a friend locally and both are still goin a few years later in regular tree service use
Yup I have one of those,I might even sell it . I forgot I had it.

@dieselfitter makes a sweet replacement out of aluminum, that mount is a major weak point on 200s. not sure if tim gets on here much anymore but i put em on the 200ts for a friend locally and both are still goin a few years later in regular tree service use

I still have the pic saved.

Nick sells them too

s200fix.JPG

Back