Stihl MS211.....are they in U.S.?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that on eBay also, wondering the same thing. Has a Va. address?
The stuff you see on eBay sometimes can really make you wonder what the heck is going on??? :chainsaw:
:chainsaw:

I saw that on eBay also, wondering the same thing. Has a Va. address?
The stuff you see on eBay sometimes can really make you wonder what the heck is going on??? :chainsaw:

Yup............Sold for $426, When MSRP is $269 for MS210.

Gary

:popcorn:

hee, hee,

that one musta come out the back door of da' factory.

:greenchainsaw:

Man, sombody wanted that thing pretty bad. :dizzy:

it had about 3 serious bidders. i was thinking at first some clueless sob thought it was a 361 or sumpin' because it doesnt say how big.

I bet it has a low serial number. Nice looking saw, a tiny 441. That one bar nut and full clutch cover looks strange. I'm going to check my dealer Monday to see what else new is out.:D

Last edited:
Wow we haven't heard anything about a 211, all I've seen is pictures of the 171/181 and they look similar to this 211.

Last edited:
Stihl has dropped price on MS170 and MS180..maybe the 171 & 181
are on the way to an Stihl dealer near you.

Or sales dropped to much after price increase.

The price drop on the 170/180 was to get saws back under 200$. They did the same thing with the BG55 last year droppiong from 149$ to 139$, to make them dead on price wise with what's available at the box stores. I asked the rep. didn't have a time frame on the 171/181 but said not til '09 atleast.

I dunno...the ad stated that "THIS WILL START WITHIN A FEW STROKES."

Do you really wanna have to do that to get it started?? I mean...c'mon! That ain't properly right!!

:D

I dunno...the ad stated that "THIS WILL START WITHIN A FEW STROKES."

Do you really wanna have to do that to get it started?? I mean...c'mon! That ain't properly right!!

:D

:laugh: Woodie talking about 2-strok'n......... now thats funny :laugh:

Back