• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS261C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is this saw still here?! I'm debating if breaking up with my girlfriend over a $375 purchase is worth it!

I've been wondering the same thing.

@ErikS - thats never a question. always the saw. doesn't talk back.

Neither does the girlfriend... But buying my 2,472nd saw might not go over too well. But theres plenty of fish in the sea also!

Neither does the girlfriend... But buying my 2,472nd saw might not go over too well. But theres plenty of fish in the sea also!

But, she let 2,472 to begin with... Might wanna hang onto her lol...

Wanna sell one of those 2,472 ;-) any tanaka ecv or redmax... That'll also help fund this 261! Lol

Nah 2,470 were grandfathered in. Pre girlfriend. The other day she saw someone inquiring at the shop about an MS-170 and asked what theyd be using it for. They said firewood or some other homeownerish task, to which she replied "Oh. Only use I have for one of those is trimming my fingernails..." i thought i was going to die!

As a side note, she runs an MS-440 3/4 wrap with an ES Light 28" bar. Damn maybe I should keep her!!

Idk about that. She ran my muffler modded, gasket delete 361 with an ES Light 20" and when i asked what she thought she said "its nice and light". When i stated it had a good bit of power she did something like this...

*scoffs, gives weird look*
"Like i said, it doesnt weigh much..."

Idk about that. She ran my muffler modded, gasket delete 361 with an ES Light 20" and when i asked what she thought she said "its nice and light". When i stated it had a good bit of power she did something like this...

*scoffs, gives weird look*
"Like i said, it doesnt weigh much..."

She must have run a Husky before :laugh:

She said something about husky's reminding her of prison oranges... And you know what those guys do when they're alone! Or something like that... ;)

Back