• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS660, 460, 044, 260 Pro Husky 394XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael G

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/7dqVa

$700 - Stihl 660: Rebuilt with OEM Cylinder & meteor piston. Carb is aftermarket, muffler is aftermarket, a couple of screws are aftermarket, recoil is huztl.

$400 - Stihl 460: All OEM. priced PHO.

$360 - Stihl 044: All OEM, priced PHO. Only flaw here is that the top cover has a small crack in it near the recoil (seen in pics).

$200 - Stihl 260 Pro: Compression of 180 psi. Beat up but it's all there, rear handle is from a 026.

$580 - Husky 394XP: As of right now i'm working out some kinks on the carb. Need to get new metering diaphragm and clean it out. P&C are super neat. Clutch cover is AM. Clutch clutch side crankcase has a chunk broken off. Will snap a photo on request.

What part of GA are you in?
I'm suppose to be that way in a day or two for business.

I forgot something that should have been noted on the 044. Somewhere earlier in it's lifetime it had been run a little lean so there is light scoring on the Piston. Albeit, holds compression fine.

$580 - Husky 394XP: As of right now i'm working out some kinks on the carb. Need to get new metering diaphragm and clean it out. P&C are super neat. Clutch cover is AM. Clutch clutch side crankcase has a chunk broken off. Will snap a photo on request.

Requesting photo, interested

Back