• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS660 for $660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
earlthegoat2

earlthegoat2

ArboristSite Guru
Here is one of my 660s for sale. Saw was used for a little bit of milling and then I cut up 4 fairly large live oaks with it. Pretty clean with a light muffler mod. I tuned it on a tach to 13500rpm rich. Used 40:1 mix. Piston has light scratching. Compression is just over 150 if the picture is too glared upon to read it. Has what I believe to be an incorrect clutch cover on it but since this saw was set up for milling it aided in chip exhaust. Small single spikes as well since I was primarily using it on the mill.

Shipping to USA only. I like PayPal. PHO only.

2JliOPM.jpg

VqtJiG5.jpg

rMVUp1U.jpg

FoJrJMW.jpg

nCbRscD.jpg

OzbxrTF.jpg

CCOFQwN.jpg

Ryan'smilling

Ryan'smilling

Addicted to ArboristSite
Good looking saw, my friend.

That looks like the right clutch cover to me. They're pretty much the same across all the pro saws, unless you're thinking of the larger west coast cover which does extend further down. They're really only meant to keep your fingers outta the chain on saws with wrap handlebars, so since your saw is a half wrap, it looks normal. To me anyway.

GLWS

Latest posts