• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS880 Parts/Project?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kyle.kipple

kyle.kipple

ArboristSite Guru
Received this as is, with little info on it. Guy said he didn't run it 6 months before It seized.
Missing too much for me to have interest in getting it going. Saw looks really clean under all the crud! What you see in the photos is all that I have for it. The tank is broke on the end as shown in photos. No play in bearings, bottom end is to gunked up with oil/crud to tell if the big end is any count. So expect the worst I guess. Cylinder I thought was usable until I took photos. Has a few bad spots by the transfer, not sure if it can be used or not. I have no idea what to ask for this, so make me some offers? Open to trades on other saws.
1-740-542-1062 Text is best.
IMG_1336[1].JPG IMG_1343[1].JPG IMG_1344[1].JPG IMG_1345[1].JPG IMG_1346[1].JPG IMG_1347[1].JPG IMG_1348[1].JPG IMG_1351[1].JPG IMG_1352[1].JPG IMG_1353[1].JPG

Saw Dr.

Saw Dr.

Junk Collector
I do NOT need another project, I do NOT need another project, I do NOT need another project, I do NOT need another project, ....... What the heck, hat is in the ring. I'll hit you back tomorrow.