• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl OEM 046/460 P&C, NIB Cheap!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErikS

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Have a new in box Mahle 52mm P&C kit for the 046/460 for sale CHEAP. It was lightly damaged in Shipping, and has the corner of its top horizontal cooling fin broken off on the front-left edge (if looking at the cylinder from the rear as if mounted on a machine). I do have detailed photos, but am having trouble uploading them here. $150 obo takes it. Please CALL or TEXT, as I'm having trouble with my internet lately, and it may take a while to get back to you of you respond on here. Also, i can text you photos the cylinder and piston. Thanks for looking. 575-686-0833. ~Erik

Then don't buy it.
Was actually considering buying it. The problem is my not so good running 460 hasn't been opened yet. If it was really cheap, I woulda considered gambling on a new one, even though mine might still be ok.

Never said his price was unfair.

And I will refrain from further to not interfere with his sale.

The guy has bad internet service, so if you need an answer, send him a text message.

p&c arrived today safe and sound , packaged well , shipped quick , as described Thanks ErikS

Back