STIHL Progressive Depth Gauge Tool

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right guys, its been a week and I have the following interest: -

Lee 1x 3/8, 1x 3/8P, 1x 1/4 P

Ron 3x 3/8, 2x .404

Randy 1x each (5 gauges)

Customtaco 2x 3/8

Brad 1x 3/8, 1x .325, 1x 1/4

Thinair 1x each (5 gauges)

If the price of the gauges has gone up when I ask the dealer I will let you all know in this thread.

This might be the last time I do this for a while so if anyone else wants some reply to the thread with what you want...I'll hold off ordering for 24hrs and then that will be it.

Cheers guys

Karl

Thank you Karl!

Maybe STIHL is monitoring this thread, and this order will be the one that pushes them over the line, to say, “Maybe we should sell these directly to the Americans“?

(And maybe pigs will fly first-class before the pandemic eases).

Philbert

Right guys, its been a week and I have the following interest: -

Lee 1x 3/8, 1x 3/8P, 1x 1/4 P

Ron 3x 3/8, 2x .404

Randy 1x each (5 gauges)

Customtaco 2x 3/8

Brad 1x 3/8, 1x .325, 1x 1/4

Thinair 1x each (5 gauges)

If the price of the gauges has gone up when I ask the dealer I will let you all know in this thread.

This might be the last time I do this for a while so if anyone else wants some reply to the thread with what you want...I'll hold off ordering for 24hrs and then that will be it.

Cheers guys

Karl
Right for me. Let me know the preferred way to pay you? Thanks, Randy

Ok guys

I called into my dealer today and the price of the gauges remains the same at £4.50 per gauge.

The cost of the airmail postage remains the same at £5.00, be it one gauge or up to ten gauges.

The price of the envelope remains the same at £0.50.

My PayPal address is [email protected]

Please decide what gauges you want, send me a PayPal payment for the correct amount (family and friends or add 3%??? on top) and in the notes section of the PayPal transaction detail which gauges you want and your address.

I think that makes sense to me, any problems let me know. I’ll be ordering the gauges on Friday morning.

...doh I forgot to say, make sure you send me pounds sterling £, not euros € :omg:

Lee, Ron and Rhys have all paid; so far a total of 13 gauges will be ordered on Friday. Keep em coming guys :popcorn2:

Latest posts

Back