• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stihl Rim Sprockets. Large and small hub.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tallfarmboy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I've got 5 rim sprockets for Large center Stihl clutches...
.325 x 9 - 2 of these for $6.00 apiece or $10.00 for both.
3/8 x 7 - 3 of them (1 Stihl, 1 Oregon Power Mate, 1 unknown brand) $4 each or $10.00 for all 3
View attachment 313617

I also have 5 rim sprockets for small center Stihl clutches...
1 Oregon Power Mate .325 x 7... 4 Unknown Brand .325 x 8... $4.00 each or all 5 for $16.00
View attachment 313618

These are all new sprockets with a little surface rust from sitting in an old toolbox with a cracked lid.
Shipping will be cheap, probably around $1.00 per order.

Paypal sent as a gift, please.
I'll take best offers on all of these as well, I am not going to be using them.

Thank you!

Good golly... I spent 10 minutes typing that up and I put it in the wrong forum... I apologize. Admin, please move this. Shaking my head...:bang:

Good golly... I spent 10 minutes typing that up and I put it in the wrong forum... I apologize. Admin, please move this. Shaking my head...:bang:

At least you don't have to type it all again, copy it using the edit function, and paste it where it should have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back