Stihl toy chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edisto

Spelling/Reality Check
Reaction score
Is a local Stihl dealer likely to carry these, or do I need to get one on eBay?

I bought this one at a dealer...the saw, that is:)

121470574_GUfBz-M.jpg

its probably a wood chip stove....

gotta do something with all those chips he pulls.......:jawdrop:

You guys give Brad a break, at least he's doing all the research in the firewood forum to grow into being a real log-burner. He's got to recover from that picture of him riding that 7900 first!

I bought this one at a dealer...the saw, that is:)

121470574_GUfBz-M.jpg

Brad, I hope you showed her how to properly tune that saw.....it sounds a little lean to me and I don't see a screwdriver anywhere close at hand!!! And we all thought you were a better teacher than that!!!! :laugh:

:cheers:
Mike

Is a local Stihl dealer likely to carry these, or do I need to get one on eBay?

If your local Stihl dealer still has any leftover snag one. I was told that Stihl is no longer having them made. There were rumors that they were coming out with a new one before x-mas, but I haven't seen it. I researched it a little because I really wanted to buy the Stihl version for my son and I found a new one on ebay for $45.00.

CAD also kicked in when I saw the Home Depot toy saw at Toys R Us and had to have it. Then again when I saw the Husky toy...

Knowing my luck Mommy will have her way and he'll enjoy classical and ballet!:dizzy:

Toy chainsaws will likely hold as good of value as the real things....or maybe even better. I know the vintage toy outboards are worth as much or more than the real ones.:chainsaw:

Has anyone figured out a Speaker Mod for the toy saws?

They are all waaaaay too quiet.

I got my Nephew the loudest Husky version I could find partly cuz the little guy would enjoy it immensely, and partly because it would drive the Tree hugging, Liberal, peacenik, BIL nuts.

Next year I'm thinking a Stihl model with more power to the speakers is in order.:D

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Unfortunately, yes:(
Hold it Right now, I have seen your vids you should have enough Cookies to run a real stove shame on you lol!!
I have warm weather time to through another chunk of Poplar in the stove, my warm weather wood.
Cookies burn and season fast!
P.S I have the Jred toy it even talks the last thing it say's is TIMBER!!

Last edited:
Back