Stihl Wood Boss decals ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tmessenger

tmessenger

ArboristSite Guru
I just got in the mail today a really nice 028 WB and am looking for a couple of decals for it:

On the top cover I can see there use to be a Stihl Wood Boss decal, the one with the profile of a cowboy.

On the air filter cover on the starter side there's a small retangular sticker missing.

Any ideas where I can find these ? they are not shown in the IPL so no stihl part #. I check ebay and someone is selling the cowboy Farm Boss decals so close but no cigar.

Thanks Tim

KMSwr
I just got in the mail today a really nice 028 WB and am looking for a couple of decals for it:

On the top cover I can see there use to be a Stihl Wood Boss decal, the one with the profile of a cowboy.

On the air filter cover on the starter side there's a small retangular sticker missing.

Any ideas where I can find these ? they are not shown in the IPL so no stihl part #. I check ebay and someone is selling the cowboy Farm Boss decals so close but no cigar.

Thanks Tim
I am looking for wood boss decals,stencils also,,I found farm boss stuff on ebay but no wood boss yet,,did you find any?

Rockjock

Rockjock

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well Gents if you can get a good picture of the decal and then go to a shop that makes custom t-shirts they can use a vinyl cutter and make you up some. Then you can affix them to the saw, a few coats of clear and bob is your creepy uncle.

HarleyT
Was this the logo you want?
I have an old dealer book from the early 1990s somewhere, it has a section of graphics that the dealer would let the local newspapers use in their ads, I'll see if I can dig it up.

Attachments

• wood boss.jpg
    wood boss.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 67

Latest posts