Stihlmans Wood,Tree cutting ramblings...........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dimples on the new Stihl chain,this is a 3/8 .063 RM the groove is still there as previous.

attachment.php

Middle aged girly chain.

It has cellulite around it's bottom.... :monkey:

(If slowp or any of the girls see this I'm dead :help:)

Its a bit clever on Stihls part with the dimples,less surface area,less friction and some where for the oil to go.
But on the other hand some where for the dust,grit,dirt to go and be used as a grinding paste and where out ya bar grooves.:msp_confused:

Its a bit clever on Stihls part with the dimples,less surface area,less friction and some where for the oil to go.
But on the other hand some where for the dust,grit,dirt to go and be used as a grinding paste and where out ya bar grooves.:msp_confused:

Yep, swings and merry-go-rounds.

It would definitely help to carry oil right around the bar and it'd be interesting to see if drag was reduced or increased.

Yep, swings and merry-go-rounds.

It would definitely help to carry oil right around the bar and it'd be interesting to see if drag was reduced or increased.

Maybe its like the golf ball dimple effect - less wind resistance.

Dont matter, its always Matts fault
Reminds me of Gary Larson's , the far side cartoon once,
The world was going down the tubes, they needed a scapegoat, they found Matt

Nah Matt, its just either your day or you can take it.
Me, if it was pick on me day, well my mascarra would probably run from all the tears.
You are a champion amongst us mere men Matt.
Cheers mate
Wayne

Nah Matt, its just either your day or you can take it.
Me, if it was pick on me day, well my mascarra would probably run from all the tears.
You are a champion amongst us mere men Matt.
Cheers mate
Wayne

Awe fanks Wayne. You Darwinites aren't so bad after all...

Or do you mean Champion as in sparkplug?

Awe fanks Wayne. You Darwinites aren't so bad after all...

Or do you mean Champion as in sparkplug?

Not sure that you are as bright as a sparkplug but never the less, perhaps a diesel glowplug ???
Yeah we Darwinites are an easy going bunch generally up here. Life is easy ( sometimes ) or mabey we just dont understand what is really going on. :msp_scared:
Cheers Wayne

that blokes a real champion
has a face like sparkplug

hang on this is andrews thread the last twenty odd posts had me thinking it was the dribble thread

Last edited:
Back