Stihlmans Wood,Tree cutting ramblings...........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish i was designed for that crap,ya right there champ but they get a bit heavy after awhile.:rolleyes2:

I agree. It always makes me laugh when I see these keen young guys on AS who have never run anything over a 36cc Poulan yet the first real saw they want to buy is a 120cc boat anchor. They are good fun for a few hours, but anybody who thinks they are fun to throw around for 8 - 10 hours straight need to get themselves checked.

I agree. It always makes me laugh when I see these keen young guys on AS who have never run anything over a 36cc Poulan yet the first real saw they want to buy is a 120cc boat anchor. They are good fun for a few hours, but anybody who thinks they are fun to throw around for 8 - 10 hours straight need to get themselves checked.

You mean I shouldn't get an 090 for everyday firewood duties? Well that just shattered my dearms :(

Not much new to report by days end had 14 bonfires on the go like this one.:smile2:

attachment.php

Be careful mate. Gillard will tax yo smokey ass :D

Naa, burning timber grown on a property is carbon neutral, her own (actually our own, we're stakeholders) boffins have declared it thus. :D

The EPA boys on the other hand can get toey about particulates and smoke........as can the RFS when they aren't informed but I reckon Andrew and the landholder are pretty safe there.

Dry storms can be a bugger for fires too :monkey:

Last edited:
Got a bit smarter today instead of bustin my ass and saws,bars,chains on these dry hard hollow trees,just light um up and job done,come back latter when they fall over and push them up.:msp_biggrin:

Got a nice gravey tree to do first up in the morning.:clap:

attachment.php

Got a bit smarter today instead of bustin my ass and saws,bars,chains on these dry hard hollow trees,just light um up and job done,come back latter when they fall over and push them up.:msp_biggrin:

Got a nice gravey tree to do first up in the morning.:clap:

attachment.php

That's a great picture!

A blokes had another big day today ended up with two gravey trees,nice dead Redgums for firewood.
Just after day light

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

[video=youtube;R2mH2XvLd_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2mH2XvLd_c[/video]

Latest posts

Back