Stihls New saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sethro

Heathen
Reaction score
No more emissions.Just think no more mix no more bar oil.Well I have one and have be testing it.I have been injecting it with horse steroids.Oh yeah,just to get a jump on you guys.
chainsawwoodchuck.jpg

John Dolmar said:
No more emissions.Just think no more mix no more bar oil.Well I have one and have be testing it.I have been injecting it with horse steroids.Oh yeah,just to get a jump on you guys.
chainsawwoodchuck.jpg

The Bobby Bonds Beaver Saw, now thats a saw,lol

I have be experimenting with a few diffrent concoctions.I Will share our latest test 48%horse steroid-48%Crystal Meth and 2% Amoil.Just say"Sick it"and watch the chips fly.

John Dolmar said:
I have be experimenting with a few diffrent concoctions.I Will share our latest test 48%horse steroid-48%Crystal Meth and 2% Amoil.Just say"Sick it"and watch the chips fly.

lolololol, thats a good one....................

Lakeside53 said:
What you you mean no more emisisons? What do you think that critter does in the woods?

Bio-degradable, and good for the environment....Better than 2 stroke oil floating on the lake....

Nice pic John. :laugh:

Freakingstang said:
Bio-degradable, and good for the environment....Better than 2 stroke oil floating on the lake....

Nice pic John. :laugh:

lol, Steve that beaver draws a crowd,lol

Bio what? I'm going to scoop up some beaver "scent" and mail it to you... I have one ornery old critter that cruises past my place very night... checking out to see if Ive planted any more $200 Japanese maples.. grrrr...

Lakeside53 said:
Bio what? I'm going to scoop up some beaver "scent" and mail it to you... I have one ornery old critter that cruises past my place very night... checking out to see if Ive planted any more $200 Japanese maples.. grrrr...
Japanese Maples are pretty when in full fruit.Yah beaver sure have an distinck oder to them.LOL Speaking of Japanese.There is a old bore sawmiller that I talk to, usually at the bar.He tells his rages to riches story about when the bowling craze that hit Japan in the 60's. The Hard Maple market went thru the roof and he made millions and then he kept buying huge tracks of Maple stands.Then the bowling craze dropped like a lead balloon.I'll get this round.

8 years ago I had a very nice apple tree - gone in a night... I went to the community meeting a month later and told everyone - we have beaver again... protect your trees... came home and the real nice cherry tree was down in the driveway (fell the "wrong" way). I was almost irrational.. where's my gun? , but... next day I threw the entire tree into the water and it vanished over a couple of days.

About 5 years ago I planted about $1000 worth of biggish dissected leaf maples... NEXT DAY, two were GONE (including the root balls!) , and two others pruned to a stick - he didn't like the graft host - just the expensive part on top! Found one of the missing maples in the water (pruned to a stick), but with the root ball intact. Those 3 expensive maples are now growing as "ordinary" (inexpensive) acer palmatum, green variety - the graft host spouted.

I invested in $50 worth of tight rabbit fence.. around all my trees within 50 feet of the water.

Since then I've had a few nibbles but nothing serious. Oh yes, It was a problem one summer when they bought the baby beavers in to "practice" on my Dahlias - 20 gone or trashed in a night. Then there were the roses... sigh.. but it's all part of why I live where I do.

Back