Stolen chainsaws??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rokon

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Craigslist ad:

"Some one stole 4 chainsaws from my shop today. They are a 20 inch craftsman a 20 inch home life and 2 16 inch craftsman saws. If someone is trying to sell these to you they are stolen. I take care of my sick aunt and grandma and these were used to cut wood to heat their home. I really need them back. Please contact me if you have any information."

I don't advocate stealing EVER, and I would put a hole in any would be thief on my property.

However, when those saws show up at the local pawn shop that thief will be sorely disappointed in his score. Unless they were woods ported...

I know the feeling buddy. I had a nice 026pro that was ported to boot, Stolen from my locked shed. I keep all my saws in my basment for the most part. But used this particular saw one day and left it in the shed after I was done cutting. Needless to say its gone and Im not getting it back. I tried every pawn shop in a 25 mile radius and nothing. But good luck. Rain or not junkies are junkies. And a fix is a fix.

Back