Stress Head crane ops

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is it Blakey? Wanna talk bout it? And just HOW does that make you feel? (like a jackwagon from mambypamby land? :laugh:)

I think you come across as arrogant sometimes.. it's all good though.

Seems like this thread has become more about treeguys dealing with their own egos, rather than crane work..

I know I'm bad ass, so there's really no need to brag here! :laugh:

I think you come across as arrogant sometimes.. it's all good though.

Seems like this thread has become more about treeguys dealing with their own egos, rather than crane work..

I know I'm bad ass, so there's really no need to brag here! :laugh:

I agree....you are kinda bad ass (in sorta a gay metro sexual way......

no offense meant):laugh:

no wulf. sitting on the phone in the truck eating lunch. spouting some hate off to Asites resident polesmoker. but i just heard the crane fire up so i gotsta go. be safe next week.

101. go #### yourself.

SOOO you sit in the truck thinking about a polesmoker like me , DUDE get a life ... It must really bother you to let it interfere with your work day , and what are you saying about my old job , seriously your lame , you couldn't even do it for five minutes ... I didn't get laid off at all , I did my time and chose to start back for myself ... Don't hate me because no one respects your opinions here , thats your doing not mine , and for someone with mad tree experience I have never seen you contribute anything to this site that isn't meant to serve your ego , so #### ### too , HACK ONE TRICK PONY , and if I call your boss it will be for directions to your house The TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT ...Please for God's sake post that technique video , because I truly think that to a Man like me this will be a video of what YOU DON'T Know

Last edited:
check'n email and what not fatbody.

your old job is easy. you have to try to get yourself in trouble doing it. oooooh a connector..... righty tighty with the wrench? tough stuff.

listen dude. just because you own your own gig doesn't mean you are not a hack. you don't contribute here visually because what you do is sub par at best. you a fat lazy prick with zero in tree on rope skill. you bid and try to get only bucket work keeping yourself out of harms way because you take on easy work. you haven't stood up straight and seen your penis in about 10 years and all your cuts are crooked. in general, you suck.

now in reference to me being a hack one trick pony i've got multiple pics proving otherwise. many pics. remember? i love the camera, right? so of course i have a myriad of action shots on this site. so again your wrong and or stupid. one of the two or both even.

and then when you say no one respects my opinions...... really? who climbs in my saddle? who asks for crane help off forum? how many other dudes do you chat with almost daily on here?

who gets the invite for all the classy gigs in town? i do, peckerhead.

a man like you..... laughable.

you'll get your vid soon enough just waiting on a camera set up.

....... a man like you.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

oh eddie. thanks man i needed that laugh.

Soon I will bring some video and or pics of my new knuckleboom crane (not osha approved and not 80k). I even built the thing:jawdrop:. It's rated at about a ton w/ 20' of stick and mounts to my skid steer, lol.

Hey don't laugh too hard, it comes in handy for picking butt logs out of rock gardens and such. Even built and set a bridge with it, does that qualify as iron work? Maybe not since it was aluminum, lol.

I operate it too, so if I get a cranky operator I have nobody to blame.:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
check'n email and what not fatbody.

your old job is easy. you have to try to get yourself in trouble doing it. oooooh a connector..... righty tighty with the wrench? tough stuff.

listen dude. just because you own your own gig doesn't mean you are not a hack. you don't contribute here visually because what you do is sub par at best. you a fat lazy prick with zero in tree on rope skill. you bid and try to get only bucket work keeping yourself out of harms way because you take on easy work. you haven't stood up straight and seen your penis in about 10 years and all your cuts are crooked. in general, you suck.

now in reference to me being a hack one trick pony i've got multiple pics proving otherwise. many pics. remember? i love the camera, right? so of course i have a myriad of action shots on this site. so again your wrong and or stupid. one of the two or both even.

and then when you say no one respects my opinions...... really? who climbs in my saddle? who asks for crane help off forum? how many other dudes do you chat with almost daily on here?

who gets the invite for all the classy gigs in town? i do, peckerhead.

a man like you..... laughable.

you'll get your vid soon enough just waiting on a camera set up.

....... a man like you.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

oh eddie. thanks man i needed that laugh.

Classy gigs , Your boss gets invited and you have too tag along , and I bet you love to show up at the coffee shop in the morning with your bosses truck , and not the Yugo your sporting , but seriously you are obsessed with all of this to be at work posting here , its sad are you married with a house or have kids ? At the very least some hobbies other than thinking about Marquis , its kinda embarrassing that you probably don't have 2 of those things that I just mentioned , I know you said something about being in love , Is it legal to marry yourself in your state , they let you do pretty much everything else , and why do you care about my weight so much I swear your gay for me , that all you ever talk about is my body and my penis , If ya wanna be with a man thats cool but for god sakes come outta the closet already , stay safe monkey and remember its not safe to snort lunch ......:dizzy: I got an idea why don't you act 33 yrs old an grow up #### face , its time really , go to the dentist and get a new grill ditch the black teeth and look for a girl or dude SERIOUSLY and not on match .com and get something that you can be proud of , I LAUGH AT ALL YOUR POSTS , AS A MATTER OF FACT I ENJOY THEM VERY MUCH , and to know how mad they make you because they are posts written with angst , you know what that means right ... AGAIN VIDEOS PLEASE or don't mention it again ..AND THIS IS TIRING TOO ME , your not intellectually on my level , find some new material cause you only get one laugh per fat joke OK CHIEF , now go kick the wall in your moms basement and go to bed ..

Last edited:
Soon I will bring some video and or pics of my new knuckleboom crane (not osha approved and not 80k). I even built the thing:jawdrop:. It's rated at about a ton w/ 20' of stick and mounts to my skid steer, lol.

Hey don't laugh too hard, it comes in handy for picking butt logs out of rock gardens and such. Even built and set a bridge with it, does that qualify as iron work? Maybe not since it was aluminum, lol.

I operate it too, so if I get a cranky operator I have nobody to blame.:greenchainsaw:

Sounds cool. Don't keep us in suspense to long.

I'd like to see it work too, nails. My first thought would be that a skidsteer would tip right over with that amount of weight leveraged out 20 feet.

and what you got and what you might hope to earn in the future.

I'd like you to teach me how I can earn equipment I don't have to paint by the time I'm 50 or so...lol

No, seriously, you want to grab a bite to eat in Pitt with me and Eric?

Latest posts

Back