Stupid Human Tricks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dam! As soon as I hit the sack the $hit talking begins! GM/TC/PP, do you ALWAYS walk into someone's house and for no reason whatsoever start trouble? Back in my bouncing days I woulda been keeping a close eye on you.
I would like to hear what your 'dad' has to say about you! This is a good group of people here, and for some reason you're trying your best to alienate yourself from them.
I guess you've all the friends you need already!

Yeah, both of them!:eek:

i think someone was showing their 'act' befitting the title of the thread by style of writing, not field stories. Pen gone wrong, not saw.

Whom is this GM personna that seems master at baiting people, in a public (yes there is an "L" in there)place even yet. Some kind of bombazz-tick prose.

Mr. T has a word for that i beleive...

Last edited:
any way back to the thread,we were doing a shutdown job for a power co massive swamp gum similar to a mountain ash gun climber there,he climbs up has to knock few big limbs off roping them down,he comes back down for smoko and says i need a 16mm rope 200' and we only had 14'' rope,they refuse to get it he walks away.we have a brand new 19m tele tower on nice hino polished alloy bullbar crazy guy ive worked with a bit over the years (and the reason to my top cut is best thread)sets truck up directly underneath goes up with a hydraulic saw trys to tie limb off with lv stick and proceded to cut limb off as best he could he is no dumby with a chainsaw just big balls.it came down swang out of the rope spun and went but first on top of the bullbar shearing it off and didnt put one scratch on the truck. this is a true story

I shot a friend's wedding today...
Rog

Wouldn't a simple "No, don't do it!" have sufficed?
:D

Originally posted by The Best GM
Here a white ash that was 90 feet tall that we flopped in 45 min
Where's your PPE? What? you're so good you don't use any PPE? I doubt wearing your unerwear on your head makes you look Pro- Fessional or offers much protection.

45 min. to climb get tied in, put 5 or 6 under cuts so the tree will colapse and not roll, put a heavey chain-come along to pull over.

Of course that explains it. Buckets are for weinies (they must be -I've never used one) real pros use chain comealongs.
I 've never put anyone on ignore but....... I was wondering-- if everyone on the site puts someone on ignore would that just suck their trashy mouth and shirtless bod into the ether never to be heard from again?:rolleyes:

your popa should have swung the limbs out into the front yard no ropes of course,good move cutting them limbs then climbing down

see the hight of the tree on its side, high risk of roll over when not done right, the com along is for pulling it over when there is train tracks running on the right side of this pic and bush beside the tracks,

Oh ya I've used a come along about 5 times in 15 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
attachment.php

"45 min. to climb get tied in, put 5 or 6 under cuts so the tree will colapse and not roll, put a heavey chain-come along to pull over."

I've browsed this site for months now and none of you so called "pros" have suggested something as ingenious as this. Maybe you guys do suck. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back