Stupid Human Tricks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that tree is a straight forward fall(not that your giving it any justice with your camera angles):laugh: :eek:

Please explain how making a tree break up and be more safe when it hits the ground sounds like a bad idea?????????????? Comom break that down for me? I really whant an answere on that one.

i feel like im talking to a sign postGM/ trees company. you could get popa to cut the branches ands you can catch them

Heres on that we did in an hour
13039.jpg

Originally posted by MasterBlaster
Dam! As soon as I hit the sack the $hit talking begins! GM/TC/PP, do you ALWAYS walk into someone's house and for no reason whatsoever start trouble? Back in my bouncing days I woulda been keeping a close eye on you.
I would like to hear what your 'dad' has to say about you! This is a good group of people here, and for some reason you're trying your best to alienate yourself from them.
I guess you've all the friends you need already!

Who is PP?

Would that be the fella who posted those pics of the shirtless fat yahoo, you know, the ones that GM reposted as his own?

I don't deal with trolls, or big talkers who like to offend others. If said person is willing to verify their legitamacy with our other local Toronto members, and change his tone, then he can gain some respect.

Aussie your idea of straight flopping this tree is ignorint and insulting to every body buy ten times what i could EVER doo.

The house would have been destroyed if any one tried to flop it.

Originally posted by matthias
"45 min. to climb get tied in, put 5 or 6 under cuts so the tree will colapse and not roll, put a heavey chain-come along to pull over."

I've browsed this site for months now and none of you so called "pros" have suggested something as ingenious as this. Maybe you guys do suck. :laugh:

Thanks, matthias!

Undercutting limbs while aloft...hmmm, sounds ballsy for the descending climber and risky to structures underneath. How can one know for certain the wood soundness and integrity?

In attached pic that our new associate has posted/plagiarized, there is no sign of undercut limbs. Also curious is the choker around the butt and evidence of the tree being skidded.....or so it seems...irrelevant to the felling process if that is what I'm seeing. I dont see how the wire rope could be for any other purpose, say a load binder for barber chair risk reduction....how do you put a load binder on wire rope, unless there's chain on the ends..and not shown in pic?

thats why im insured GM if i see a shot ill take it,i dont have to panic and use a chain come-along and do dodgy cuts on limbs thinking it will help

Rbtree, 6 foot 1 190 lbs six pack stomach when flexed, and going on fifty in 2 months!

i hear every other day what good shape he is in. Ive seen him climb for 8 hours with about 1 break.

GM its a stright shot even nick fresh from college would put that on the ground with a blindfold on and a handy man saw

Hey aussie i know your trying to get me going but you are really sounding stoopid with your flop talk. It was a flop any ways. but not with out a saftey rope. If your serious than you got no buisness being in the buisness

Originally posted by The Best GM
Hey aussie i know your trying to get me going but you are really sounding stoopid with your flop talk. It was a flop any ways. but not with out a saftey rope. If your serious than you got no buisness being in the buisness

so is it a flop or not? you seem to contradict your self, its a good job for a logger on the weekend they would do it no sweat

heres one, i'd like to see you bomb these chunks from this hight between these houses. thblocks are stratiegectly dropped from here
13043.jpg

Back