stupid question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a younger guy and I hate it when random people hear what I do and tell me how to stay safe and blah blah blah ....................
seams like whatever I say just cant make em happy.
yesterday I was working on taking the stalk down of a big oak tree and I stayed on my climbing line to swing to the underside and put a small box in the tree.
HO and a neighbor start going crazy yelling at me to untie myself Im gonna get torn out of the tree - my boss is a ways off waiting to pull the section over and he doesn't know what there yelling about he starts yelling to get untied thinking its cracking or something - stood better on my spikes and finished the tree and after it was all done I tried to explane what I was doing to the HO he didnt care "you never know what can happen":chainsaw::cry::dizzy:

I have a good rapport with my clients and ask them way worse things and make some very very very, um, uh, odd comments.

I am a younger guy and I hate it when random people hear what I do and tell me how to stay safe and blah blah blah ....................
seams like whatever I say just cant make em happy.
yesterday I was working on taking the stalk down of a big oak tree and I stayed on my climbing line to swing to the underside and put a small box in the tree.
HO and a neighbor start going crazy yelling at me to untie myself Im gonna get torn out of the tree - my boss is a ways off waiting to pull the section over and he doesn't know what there yelling about he starts yelling to get untied thinking its cracking or something - stood better on my spikes and finished the tree and after it was all done I tried to explane what I was doing to the HO he didnt care "you never know what can happen":chainsaw::cry::dizzy:

You didn't know? Everyone knows more about your job than you. Just get used to to it...it never better.

I had a consult recently, HO's plants and trees dying from unknown cause. Turns out to be one of the most severe cases of armillaria I've ever seen. Fruiting bodies everywhere. So I go on to explain the situation. She suggests that we just spray the mushrooms with some " round-off", I assumed that she meant round-up and explained that would have no effect. She tells me it works great and she's done it before. I handed her my card, the invoice, and wished her luck. :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back