SUPERSAW??? Not that SUPER.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhawk Hyper-formance cylinder and piston

Do they make this?????

Must be pretty super, as that MS361 is now up to $850 and there is four hours to go. The really funny part about this, is this has to be about the third time its been listed, with no bids on it previously. A new one modified by ehp would be less than this. Go figure :bang:

It's up to $920 now! Boy I sure hope that $50 full wrap, and those dogs are worth the extra $500 this saw is going for. Oh, and having the saw worked on by a guy who knows what he's doing of course. :laugh: What a bunch of clowns. It'd be funny if some guy logs on here next week asking questions about his new "Supersaw" and where he can go to race it. :laugh:

Jeff

lurk.gif

don't you guys recognize simons work when you see it? he's haveing his cousin a AZ sell them for him.

I bought one for the hillbilly 2100. They say it'll scream. We'll see.

Fred

i emailed the winning bidder to see if he had more info about the builder, and this was his response.

hello sorry ken this is the first I have heard of them since shopping on ebay. I am taking a big risk here. sorry! JIM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

e-mailed seller

well i did e-mail the seller with a few questions. acting like i was interested in having work done to my saw. i might pass for now. this is what is reply was.

" Hello, Jeremiah. To do all the work on the MS-361 your looking at about $300.00. They go in and clean up the exhaust port and intake ports. Then from there you can do muffler mods. set the ring gap lighten piston and rebalance all rotating mass. And then if you'd like you can change the porting. deck the cylinder boosting compression Also on the newer 361 chainsaws with the new microprocessor controlled ignition system you can re-program it to your specs. as you know from running your saw it is not much on low and mid range torque this will drastically change that and also make the higher end more torquey as well. it also reduces the cylinder operating temps making the saw last much longer and as you are well aware im sure especially in 2 stroke cooler temps means more usable hp. Makes a huge difference. Thanks for the interest."

treefrog359 said:
well i did e-mail the seller with a few questions. acting like i was interested in having work done to my saw. i might pass for now. this is what is reply was.

" Hello, Jeremiah. To do all the work on the MS-361 your looking at about $300.00. They go in and clean up the exhaust port and intake ports. Then from there you can do muffler mods. set the ring gap lighten piston and rebalance all rotating mass. And then if you'd like you can change the porting. deck the cylinder boosting compression Also on the newer 361 chainsaws with the new microprocessor controlled ignition system you can re-program it to your specs. as you know from running your saw it is not much on low and mid range torque this will drastically change that and also make the higher end more torquey as well. it also reduces the cylinder operating temps making the saw last much longer and as you are well aware im sure especially in 2 stroke cooler temps means more usable hp. Makes a huge difference. Thanks for the interest."

More SH!T slingin' !!!

Holy Mackeral, this old hick is out of the running on this one. My saws got to make money, this must be one of the fancy race jobs, heh? I don't know squat about the souped up stuff, but hats off to you guys that do. The last thing I had souped up is an old 64 Super Sport. Been a day or two ago.

Well it went for $985; he sure blew smoke up those newbies butt. :cry: Hope it starts and runs when he gets it. :D

You can get a well modded 385 or MS460 for that much money. But you wouldn't have those cool homemade dogs or full wrap handle though...

Back