SUV questions which one to get

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a different truck I'm thinking about now. I have to see how the 2 booster chairs and the car seat will fit. It's either a 1999 or a 2000 Chevy 4x4 2500 4-door. It has the 350 engine and it was the last year they used that engine. All leather and in really good shape. 140k miles. Truck looks really nice and has not been abused. He is asking $7500.

Scott

I found a different truck I'm thinking about now. I have to see how the 2 booster chairs and the car seat will fit. It's either a 1999 or a 2000 Chevy 4x4 2500 4-door. It has the 350 engine and it was the last year they used that engine. All leather and in really good shape. 140k miles. Truck looks really nice and has not been abused. He is asking $7500.

Scott

If its a complete 4 door you wont have any problems with the booster or a car seat. If its the extended cab with the 4 half doors its pretty tight.

When we had our first kid I had a f250 super cab. Me and my wife drug that carseat in and out alot, and it got real old when we start dragging 2 of them... Which it didnt help none that it had a 8 inch lift and 38s!:dizzy:

i love my 4 door truck, haul the whole family and a load of wood in the back:cheers: for real though if it is 4 full size doors youre gonna love it, i made a 4hour round trip with 6 people in my dodge 3 being adults and nary a wimper from any one saying they were uncomfortable. if its a true quad cab and in good shape like u said i say go for it thats a pretty good price.:clap:

Latest posts

Back