T minus 3 days

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMBetz

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
She's coming soon.

I know these events can't be scheduled as closely as the arrival of a chainsaw (gotta stay on topic), but that's what the experts predict. Hello, again, guys.

You won't believe my good fortune today....

heard a knock on my door today and when I answered it, it was the UPS man. I signed for the package and when I looked at the senders name it was from some saw shop in Pa. the recipients name and adress weren't quite legable so how it got to me I'll never know. I took the package in side and opened it and low and behold it was a BRAND NEW power ported Husqvarna 346xp!!!:D

Welcome back Christian! I`ve wondered how things were progressing. Children undoubtedly change your life forever, but with a healthy dose of patience and some love they are a blessing that is unequaled in this life. For every moment of love and understanding from you to your child you will be paid back atleast double. Russ

Thanks, Russ. Today is the target day, but nothing, yet. Little bugger seems to be stubborn. I hope it's not an indication of things to come.

Anyhow, I really appreciate the words of encouragement.

Thanks again,

Christian

You are very welcome Christian. I believe that I know you well enough from reading your posts to know that this is a momentous time for you and the beginning of a lifetime of commitment to your child. My hat is off to you.

Russ

T plus 1 day

Nothing, yet. I've gotten on my wife's last nerve a few times in the last 24 hours, for unwarranted shoring, funny breathing noises while sleeping, failure to notice the myriad of kicks and punches the baby is making, etc. I'll be delighted in a number of ways when we can move to the next steps.

CB

Latest posts

Back