Taking A Close Look At A Meteor Top End KIt For The 372XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the saw with the Meteor top end untouched. It ain't no slouch is stock form.....

[video=youtube;rks2UddYoAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rks2UddYoAI&list=UUg2yelCeKwB12xIohZfmf1g&index=12[/video]

Last edited:
And here it is after port work wearing a 24" noodling in red oak.......

[video=youtube;JOKDTsact3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOKDTsact3U[/video]

Well I sold the top end off of this saw. I know right? :dizzy:

The buyer has agreed to report how it performs after he installs it and how it's doing is a few months.

I told him that I wanted him to be completely honest. If it sucks, tell us all that it's a turd.

I thought all filmed testing was to be performed in rotten pine? :dizzy:

Some rather punky wood has been observed, but it isn't the norm.

The real issue is that it is totally impossible to establish and enforce any norm at all - wood just isn't "made" to any industry norm....

Some rather punky wood has been observed, but it isn't the norm.

The real issue is that it is totally impossible to establish and enforce any norm at all - wood just isn't "made" to any industry norm....

I normally use painted up Styrofoam. It's always the same. :rock:

Yup...

and a new kit for that saw:laugh::laugh:

It's on the shelf. :)

I want to try a few tricks with the next one. There a huge amount of potential here. Being able to afford to experiment is gonna be a game changer for me I think. :msp_sneaky:

Well I sold the top end off of this saw. I know right? :dizzy:

The buyer has agreed to report how it performs after he installs it and how it's doing is a few months.

I told him that I wanted him to be completely honest. If it sucks, tell us all that it's a turd.

man i aint even got to install it to tell you its a TURD.

A wise? man once told me that like cream, some turds float to the top... :monkey:

That wasn't directed at anyone - just something random that popped into my head.

man i aint even got to install it to tell you its a TURD.

Or touch it, feel, hug, fondle, taste.........I better stop there.....I'm getting aroused.

Speaking of Turds........when are you gonna come and get this nasty old MS461?

Back