"Taking moderator applications"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No forum bullys will run the 'Blaster off.

I've already slayed dozens...

Easypeasyjapanesy!

qovypg.jpg
Play dungeon and dragons much?

Anything that member does for a family of a burned child or the child himself is no business of yours , or mine , it's something that should be done quietly and in the goodness of the heart . Don't use that families misfortunes to promote your own goodness , it's poor taste to say the very least . You should quietly do what you think is fitting

Sometimes it's good to set an example. I think he done fine. That kid needs all the help, love and support he can get. At least from what I can tell, MasterBlaster can climb trees and run a saw. That's good enough for me.

No, it's the same 4 or 5 members that keep flaming me.

It's quite silly and juvenile. Perhaps you should place me on 'ignore.'

This site will be better if you do that.

Ever wonder why it's just you they keep flaming? It's not just them, there's a whole lot more than 4 or 5 that would love to see you leave. Most of your posts are disturbing or detrimental to this site. Especially the pictures. Your advice is top notch too, "just blast that big codom off but make sure you leave an extra long stub. I've done it a thousand times and the tree didn't die." No it just looks like ****, never compartmentalizes and leaves the tree wide open to insects and disease.

jeal·ous
ˈjeləs/envious, covetous, desirous;More
resentful, grudging, begrudging, green (with envy)
"he was jealous of his sister's popularity"
antonyms:proud, admiring

When Steve NW WI got his mod badge he was rolling in dough! Like as in big money! The guy was practically Scrooge McDuck jumping in and out of his money vault while spitting gold coins from his mouth. Can't understand why he gave that up.........:rolleyes:
Then I learned my rich uncle wasn't my uncle after all and had to get a real job.
I think all you guys are fine fellows.
I don't.
You guys ever sleep?:eek:
Just lock the whole damn forum and save yourself a bunch of work, Rick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back