"Taking moderator applications"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always told to have 2 escape routes when falling a tree ,Where is the escape route in Masterblaster's sig pic ,I do not know much about the climbing stuff so just curious ,And do you use wedges when up that high ? Or does a crane lift them away for you ?

I snatched that pine in two cuts, but it took em forever to limb it.

2uh2rlt.jpg

I wasn't 'felling' the tree.

That cigarette is not good for you Butch, Good job on the tree though .

It's great to see the guy standing right under it with no helmet on ..... And why rent a crane if your gonna test grenades on the lawn anyway ?

I was always told to have 2 escape routes when falling a tree ,Where is the escape route in Masterblaster's sig pic ,I do not know much about the climbing stuff so just curious ,And do you use wedges when up that high ? Or does a crane lift them away for you ?

If you think about it, we, as climbers, are not able to always to just run away from a cut, no, its a close commitment so whatever you were ever told about anything really doesn't apply to us, we, as climbers just have IT bad if you know what I mean and I think that's what Ole MasterBlaster is channeling and there is no way to stop it.

For chrise sakes I am waiting to see a pic of him sticking a banana up his butt. Hell the stuff on Tree Tards is way more, uh, um, enlightening? Yeah, so screw it.

I really think the sense of humor around here is pathetic, everybody seems do defensive.

But ALL you faggots will be sniffing each other's butts again one day. Why else do you all come here? Seems lately to see if Butch actually will stick a banana up his ass.

I have tried for years to appease situations and yes, was the cause of many riduculus up heavals and I would probably just shoot many of you if I had to be around you for very long. I was fun, it still nice to come back and see you all BUT, hell, there is Jonny Quick , The olDirty Band, tons of dumb southerners to poke at, the British comedy is brilliant, Ricks tree service is fun to watch and its all on Facebook so whomever wants to play don't gotta hear no ****ing ******** from some ****** moderator who has a hardone for him.

Maybe what I am saying is that we have outgrown the confines of this site. When I come here I remember to be polite of the behalf of Darin but in all reality this is reality, no matter how pathetic it may get, and it should draw in interest. I mean, this is Arborsite.com, and here we are, arborists. Did anyone say it was going to be pretty?

I would love to see the whole bunch of youse at a party, I can see The Dan going on and on while Tree101 sat on him all night holding him down:ices_rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back