Tall 372?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, if I got a taller filter, would it fit under a stock 372 filter cover, or is there a tall and short version of it?

You'll need the taller cover to accomodate the pleated filters which are only made in one size, which is about 2.5 inches high.

You'll need the taller cover to accomodate the pleated filters which are only made in one size, which is about 2.5 inches high.

The low one, and mesh filter (not the winter one) is perfecty adequate here - and saves a few grams.....:laugh: :laugh:

NOT!

MR4WD Here is the 385 part#'s

Hey, thanks for all your help man! My 385 looks like a 1000 miles of bad road, so this might be a step in the right direction for it also.

I need a bunch of plastics for that 385 and maybe some for that 372 also. What's the cheapest place to get both top covers, a clutch cover, starter cover, maybe a muffler (all for the 385) and the taller cover for the 372 (plus the associated hardware)

I'd like everything to be complete with stickers, is that possible?

I know baileys sells this stuff, but I don't really want them to nickle and dime me to death, I was hoping for somewhere possibly cheaper? I'm not in a bind for any of it, but I wouldn't getting most of this stuff before spring though!

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back