Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's Place

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The address is, 135 Billy York Rd, Jamestown, TN 38556 according to what I have seen posted on another site.
OK thank you, but I have only served 11 years of a 20 to life ban.... And that one is comming from the top. No not Mastermind! He is smarter that that. He would have given me life + 10 just incase I was reincarnated...haha
Have fun boys. All my best from the ****en BC
See you in 9 to life

Your right it was a shame. Come here just to stir up ****? Let's do it big boy.
I've been here all along. It's a threat you wrote, and published on the Internet on a public site. Did you think it was hard to find, or that it would go away? Well, it could have gone away but the moderators there let it stay for months, so I guess they liked it.

Now you're repeating it. Which is just as dumb, and kinda pathetic as we'll never meet - but I guess it makes you feel tough.

I've been here all along. It's a threat you wrote, and published on the Internet on a public site. Did you think it was hard to find, or that it would go away? Well, it could have gone away but the moderators there let it stay for months, so I guess they liked it.

Now you're repeating it. Which is just as dumb, and kinda pathetic as we'll never meet - but I guess it makes you feel tough.
I was referring to you coming on this thread and trying to start ****. If you have a problem with something I said on another forum then pm me. If not then go talk to someone who gives a ****.

And I wasn't worried one bit about you finding anything I said.

If you have a problem with something I said on another forum then pm me.
What fun would that have been? Letting you show who you are was the whole point of the post.

What fun would that have been? Letting you show who you are was the whole point of the post.
I said what I said and I don't apologize or take it back. I'm who I am and if someone doesn't like it then tough ****. I'm not trying to hide anything from anyone.

I said what I said and I don't apologize or take it back. I'm who I am and if someone doesn't like it then tough ****. I'm not trying to hide anything from anyone.
Excellent! Good thing I didn't put it in a PM then.

**** him. He just tries to stir up **** where ever he goes
Oh boo hoo, you didn't do nuffin I suppose. In August when you posted that crap there was nothing going on with me at all, and you were not man enough to say it to me. It was just a sneaky cheap shot you thought would play well with the boyz in your safe space where you didn't think I'd see. Then you finally show up back here, on the specifically relevant thread, and I call you on it and you whine and cry that I'm starting stuff. Typical punk who can't take responsibility for his own actions.

Probably never even considered that the correct response would be to apologize for doing something dumb and move on.

Nope I won't apologize, because I'm not sorry for the statement I made. Like I said before I'm not worried one bit about you seeing anything I say. I'd gladly back that statement up if I ever met you, which I'm sure will never happen. I don't make statements just so someone will like me, I'm my own person, and I don't need a safe space for ****. Maybe one day we will meet and we can settle all this like men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back