Terex bucket recall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattfr12

The Bulldog
Reaction score
Got a safety recall in the mail today effects xt55's up till year 2009 problem is at the bottom of the lower boom where it connects to the turret. you unbutton that canvas flap and it says the welds could possibly be cracking where it sits on the pin that has the chain on it. if you got one and didn't get the recall take a close look in that are and make sure you don't have any stress cracks they will fix the problem cost free. didn't get a chance to look at mine but it gets used so baby like i would really be surprised. If anyone didn't get it and needs it ill upload the form to mail in to the site.

good stuff, can ya throw it up, I'm gonna check mine, wouldn't be surprised either!

ya i left it in my shops mailbox when i get their in the am ill scan it. for sure check it out tho because from what i gathered from the letter was someone got hurt pretty bad causing the platform to fail. mine said if any type of hairline or crack is found take out of service. common sense but just throwing it out their.

better yet just send me your email and ill send you the form to send back into them that way its on file your supposed to fill it out even if you have no cracks that way if it does happen in the future they have you on file. and can get it taken care of so you don't end up dishing out money later on.

Got the same recall notice on our highranger 60/70. We were told to stop use until it was inspected. This was 2-3 years back. They sent out a guy to check the unit.

My scanner is fighting me ill try mine at home when i get out of work. if you have a fax number i can do that to. i checked the elevator and the forestry and cant find anything used a whole roll of paper towels cleaning the welds seems fine. but i also just sent a request to terex to see if they will pay for a inspection on them. crane place less than a mile from me does it they do it right in our yard.

Ok got them sent but didn't realize i scanned them upside down intill i got home so if you print them out you can read it right side up lol.

hey would someone mind forwarding the recall and/or terex form to me or posting it up here. thanks a lot!

can someone please post this. I havent recieved anything in the mail or maybe I did and threw it out. I have an 08 highranger 60fter

can someone please post this. I havent recieved anything in the mail or maybe I did and threw it out. I have an 08 highranger 60fter

if you bought it private party the info on where the boom went might not have got transferred. you can call terex and they will send it to you. or ill see if i can dig it up i sent mine in a few weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back