Test Drove a 576XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
husqavarmit , i am not saying there all bad ,first off check your build date. i would not hesitate to run your saw on a quality mix at 40.1 premium gas non ethanol if ya can. if your gonna work it . i sold my saw a couple years back when the economy was doing much better in my state and everywere. and a local buyer 1.5 hrs from me bought it pickup. and tested it before he took it that was allowed in the auction . i got 600 for it wich is all i paid for it new my dealer treats me pretty good . ive spent alota dough in there over the years. just make sure your motor is not excessively lean as these motors were set too run from factory. for epa crap. your saw may verywell have the later run of cranks / bearings . franky

my budy who is on here as well, just bought a 576, I ran it when he got it. not a bad saw but i was able to bog it out more then i thought it should have. On a 14 inch brown birch doing a up cut, then took my 362 did the same cut and it tore through it like butter with no change in pull and i have my rakers droped a bit, 3 swipes.

i'd say these saws needc to break in before the real results are known.

i've not been real impressed with any new saw out of the box.especially with the way the dealers set the carbs.

i agree with ya fishercat 100 % 99% dealers ive seen are trying to keep a warranty claim out of there lap .franky

I just have 10 tanks through mine but I can tell it's starting to wake up. I really like this saw.

Back