THALL I am adding to the collection!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TMI!!!!!!!!

Funny part was Woodies girlfriend. She wanted to hang around for awhile and Woodie got all mad and made her get in the car. Abit later Woodie came back with a gun to shoot me. I reckon he saw so much BIG he had to bring a big gun to shoot me, that fool. Look at the nitwit,LOLOLOL

attachment.php

Anybody ever tell yall "yer all crazy??????????"

Did we digress and slip of topic????? Maybe just a wee bit?????? :hmm3grin2orange: :deadhorse: :cheers:

Woodie started it. I can't talk much right now, he's about to bend over the fence toting that big gun. Have I got a surprize right behind him. Hold your ears fellers, the scream Woodie is about to make may be heard around the world,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Way too much information being shared here :hmm3grin2orange:

No fear Mow, I don't think Woodie will be saying much for awhile, teach him to mess with da donkey, he should have never bent over that fence,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

No fear Mow, I don't think Woodie will be saying much for awhile, teach him to mess with da donkey, he should have never bent over that fence,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

The much feared Donkey scream. Painful just to watch.

Tom, you're a sick man. You've offended the sanctity of this forum. :hmm3grin2orange:

Hey that fool deserved it, come sneaking back to shoot me with that big gun just cause his g/f was eyeing big daddy. Did ya notice that great pic of him screaming, his girlfriend took it,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Hoss how long do you think Woodie would last up at the shop with Barry and me,LOLOLOLOL
Well let's just say that after a little while that gun would not be pointed at you any more. I'm sitting here with Rio Bravo on in the background and I just realized that Barry sounds just like Stumpy(Walter Brennen) the pegleg old codger in the movie.

Well let's just say that after a little while that gun would not be pointed at you any more. I'm sitting here with Rio Bravo on in the background and I just realized that Barry sounds just like Stumpy(Walter Brennen) the pegleg old codger in the movie.

I knew you was gonna say that. I bet Barry and Woodie would get along great,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

All is well

A few days later Woodie took his big gun deer hunting and bagged a big ole deer. Seems he had to leave his big gun behind.

attachment.php

A few days later Woodie took his big gun deer hunting and bagged a big ole deer. Seems he had to leave his big gun behind.

attachment.php

I guess the question is, did mr.deerslayer pass the car or is the car about to deerjack that poor cyclist?

On a side note, unless the deer was roadkill(not likely with a schwinn) or was shot directly in the dirt chute then there is some serious leakage down that intrepid fellows collar.

Last edited:
Back