THALL I am adding to the collection!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few days later Woodie took his big gun deer hunting and bagged a big ole deer. Seems he had to leave his big gun behind.

attachment.php
Well, even the misguided need to eat.

Last edited:
Dang...I leave you guys alone fer JUST A SECOND and we got guys shootin' dear up the bung holes and Lord knows what other kind of nonsense...

Well all's I can say is you guys would scream too if THIS was the jackass that was comin' at you over the fence!

attachment.php

Dang...I leave you guys alone fer JUST A SECOND and we got guys shootin' dear up the bung holes and Lord knows what other kind of nonsense...

Well all's I can say is you guys would scream too if THIS was the jackass that was comin' at you over the fence!

attachment.php

And the whole time he is thinking, damn, I look hot in this outfit.
C'mon baby, check out my package :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Hey Woodie

Glad to see your not walking too bow legged today, a few days and you'll be just like new again, come out to the feild when your feeling better,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Glad to see your not walking too bow legged today, a few days and you'll be just like new again, come out to the feild when your feeling better,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

What in the hill is a feild. Some kinda code word for you boys that like boys, eh?

Straight as an arrow,

Joat

Which one? We got Woodie, Nanny, and Bookerdawg. Book is kinda new so I think he is being "branded" by the other 2 as we speak. I got to many infractions to go into detail.:help: :help: :help: :cry: :cry:

Thats a good one. Did your husband (I mean girlfriend) let you come in and play on the computer for awhile. She is finishing up the man chores with her huskys right now. You better get dinner made.:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Thats a good one. Did your husband (I mean girlfriend) let you come in and play on the computer for awhile. She is finishing up the man chores with her huskys right now. You better get dinner made.:hmm3grin2orange:

Ha! She can't make any supper because Lowes won't take the saws back. Now we are broke and have several peices of junk laying on the floor. Oh yeah, the new floor is stained from all the oil that leaked out.:hmm3grin2orange:

:hmm3grin2orange:
Ha! She can't make any supper because Lowes won't take the saws back. Now we are broke and have several peices of junk laying on the floor. Oh yeah, the new floor is stained from all the oil that leaked out.:hmm3grin2orange:

I fire up 123cc of ole Mac and something will leak out. Ain't talkin' oil either. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Back