THALL I Need You

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need your help picking what steal is right for me.

Whats up Dog!!!!

Speaking of Dogs You still go the freakling monster dog that Skeerd tha Cr@p out of me on the first GTG????

How ya been Tim????

We've just about spanned the Globe on this one

Last edited:
Whats up Dog!!!!

Speaking of Dogs You still go the freakling monster dog that Skeerd tha Cr@p out of me on the first GTG????

How ya been Tim????

We've just about spanned the Globe on this one

Hey rat yep still got her. No more goats though. The Steal guys took them home at the last gtg.

I need your help picking what steal is right for me.

Man I can't help you, I'm semi retired around here, I only pop my head up like a ole ground hog every once in a while.

I don't sell steals, nope, only steals I run into go home with me, you, well you gotsa pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,LOL

Don't ask Tommy, he would push what Stihl wants him to push! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

If that were only true, some brands you don't have to push at all, they tend to sell thierselves. Now some brands you have to work hard at selling, such brands are on the lower rung of da ladder, look up ole boy, can ya see me,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Back