THALL You Hiding From Me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fact is Walmart also has the most crap sales over other quality retailers.:newbie:

Ewwwwwww did you set yourself up for a easy smackdown. Wal-mart sells what, Wild Things, owned by who, well gee, so thats where they get that crap from, sorry Booker that was too easy,LOLOL

Ewwwwwww did you set yourself up for a easy smackdown. Wal-mart sells what, Wild Things, owned by who, well gee, so thats where they get that crap from, sorry Booker that was too easy,LOLOL

See what I mean people go to wal mart for crap and there num 1 retailer. Just like stihl. Not easy old champ did you forget how good I was.

Warning me thall 2k and some others are just having some fun. So if you get your panties twisted don't read thread.

Last edited:
See what I mean people go to wal mart for crap and there num 1 retailer. Just like stihl. Not easy old champ did you forget how good I was.

Ewwwwwwww digging your hole even deeper, Stihl doesn't fool with any of the country's biggest retailers, in fact they are the hardest of all saws to buy with no net or mail order and yet they still outsell all the others. Guess folks that buy that crap you spoke of at the No.1 retailer wise up then they come buy a real saw, now it makes sense, looks like your as easy as ever,:greenchainsaw:

Ewwwwwwww digging your hole even deeper, Stihl doesn't fool with any of the country's biggest retailers, in fact they are the hardest of all saws to buy with no net or mail order and yet they still outsell all the others. Guess folks that buy that crap you spoke of at the No.1 retailer wise up then they come buy a real saw, now it makes sense, looks like your as easy as ever,:greenchainsaw:

yes they do at the husky shop. LOL dont leave yourself to wide open. Im going easy on you

No missed point, Stihl makes the saw that most prefer. Nobody would buy them if they were junk. Did ya get that one???

That is not saying husky makes a bad saw, excluding their junk lines. They do produce some good stuff. It just means Stihl is preferred.

Again, preferred doesn't mean better. It does mean that Stihl has done a much better job of marketing and has established a much more extensive dealer network, thus making their saws much more available. So, maybe it would be most accurate to say Stihl sells more because they have made it much easier to buy one. Kinda like Walmart. :cheers:

yes they do at the husky shop. LOL dont leave yourself to wide open. Im going easy on you

Why would they wanna go buy another one, awwwwwwwww Booker you been in retirement too long man, surely you can do better than that,LOLOL

The ford pinto was num 1 in small car sales at one time to before they started blowing up.

Again, preferred doesn't mean better. It does mean that Stihl has done a much better job of marketing and has established a much more extensive dealer network, thus making their saws much more available. So, maybe it would be most accurate to say Stihl sells more because they have made it much easier to buy one. Kinda like Walmart. :cheers:

You mean its easier to have to come deal with a hard nose ole prick like me than to order one from Bailey's and have it shipped to your door, trust me its not easier, I know,haha

Why would they wanna go buy another one, awwwwwwwww Booker you been in retirement too long man, surely you can do better than that,LOLOL

come on I was hoping for better from ya. Time to put your reading glasses on and think hard. You have slowed my friend.

come on I was hoping for better from ya. Time to put your reading glasses on and think hard. You have slowed my friend.

You ignored my question, let me say it another way, why would they want to go buy another one from the same people that got the profit from the first one they bought at Wal-mart? Guilt by association, sorry Booker, the same maker is supplying both, run while you can, I'll leave the door open for ya,hehe

How come it takes you like 20 mins to reply. Then this is all ya got. Wal mart has been the number one retaliler for how long now.

Seems to be more than you can counter huh big dog, yes we know, if you guys only had 1 year to hoot about, just 1, maybe 6 months but no, nothing, man that sucks,LOLOL

AS is loading slow here..

You ignored my question, let me say it another way, why would they want to go buy another one from the same people that got the profit from the first one they bought at Wal-mart? Guilt by association, sorry Booker, the same maker is supplying both, run while you can, I'll leave the door open for ya,hehe

Wow Im sorry old friend I did not think it would come to this. The Husky shop I go to is a logger shop do you even know what those are. Not a DC yuppie shop. Wal mart carries huskys off brand crap but steal shops carry there crap stuff as well as there fair stuff.
So going to a husky logger shop doesn't have huskys off brand crap but going to a steal shop they still carry there crap saws along with there decent stuff.

Your like a drunk punch fighter, pull the covers over your head because the dog is back in town.

Psssssssssssssst

Booker Wal-mart became the worlds No.1 retailer in 1990. Stihl became the worlds No.1 selling chainsaw in 1971, some 19 years earleir than Wal-mart. Both have remained at the top ever since with Stihl being there much longer. There are some that have never been No.1 in anything but we won't indulge in all that,:):):):):):):)

Seems to be more than you can counter huh big dog, yes we know, if you guys only had 1 year to hoot about, just 1, maybe 6 months but no, nothing, man that sucks,LOLOL

AS is loading slow here..

How many times has a steal won the chainsaw championship in europe. OKAY YA

Back