THALL You Hiding From Me

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booker Wal-mart became the worlds No.1 retailer in 1990. Stihl became the worlds No.1 selling chainsaw in 1971, some 19 years earleir than Wal-mart. Both have remained at the top ever since with Stihl being there much longer. There are some that have never been No.1 in anything but we won't indulge in all that,:):):):):):):)

How may times has steal won the european chainsaw champion ship HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Booker Wal-mart became the worlds No.1 retailer in 1990. Stihl became the worlds No.1 selling chainsaw in 1971, some 19 years earleir than Wal-mart. Both have remained at the top ever since with Stihl being there much longer. There are some that have never been No.1 in anything but we won't indulge in all that,:):):):):):):)

Is nice you and walmart have something in common.

Wow Im sorry old friend I did not think it would come to this. The Husky shop I go to is a logger shop do you even know what those are. Not a DC yuppie shop. Wal mart carries huskys off brand crap but steal shops carry there crap stuff as well as there fair stuff.
So going to a husky logger shop doesn't have huskys off brand crap but going to a steal shop they still carry there crap saws along with there decent stuff.

Your like a drunk punch fighter, pull the covers over your head because the dog is back in town.

Loggers are and have been a dying breed for well over 20 years Booker as have those logger shops. You can thank modern tree removal machinery and mail order houses for that. If not for the yuppies and Harry the homeowner you wouldn't be able to buy that Pro style saw at all, why I even read where a low cost mower really sunk profits of one outfit here in the USA, Stihl doesn't sell mowers here do they,hehe

Speaking of shops however, one outfit has ruffly 17,000 more than your logger shop, I bet some of that 17,000 are what, logger shops,LOLOL

Booker I feel like I'm boxing a lite weight here, eat some cheerios will ya,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Is nice you and walmart have something in common.

Oh I know how it must feel, the countless nights of no sleep, banging heads on the table, pulling hair our trying to figure out how they do it. Then you fall asleep finally and in your dream you see this,

NO.1

Then you awake and realize you was only dreaming. You call me and ask, how does it feel to be at the top, I say in a calm comforting voice, you will never know,LOL

Loggers are and have been a dying breed for well over 20 years Booker as have those logger shops. You can thank modern tree removal machinery and mail order houses for that. If not for the yuppies and Harry the homeowner you wouldn't be able to buy that Pro style saw at all, why I even read where a low cost mower really sunk profits of one outfit here in the USA, Stihl doesn't sell mowers here do they,hehe

Speaking of shops however, one outfit has ruffly 17,000 more than your logger shop, I bet some of that 17,000 are what, logger shops,LOLOL

Booker I feel like I'm boxing a lite weight here, eat some cheerios will ya,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Wow this didn't make sense at all. I answear your question then you come back with some long drawn out story. About logging shop and how there dying. O by the way steal has 17000 more shops in yuppie obama loving towns. I think you have as many stores as walmart. LOL You need to come out and experince a real saw shop.
Now my question please how many european chainsaw champions does steal have. I thought so

Oh I know how it must feel, the countless nights of no sleep, banging heads on the table, pulling hair our trying to figure out how they do it. Then you fall asleep finally and in your dream you see this,

NO.1

Then you awake and realize you was only dreaming. You call me and ask, how does it feel to be at the top, I say in a calm comforting voice, you will never know,LOL

Same can be said about the european saw championship steal has won. LOLOLO You realize that is running saws right LOLOLOLOLOLO

How many times has a steal won the chainsaw championship in europe. OKAY YA

Nearest I can figure about the same amount of times Husky has outsold Stihl, NEVER!!! Course we at Stihl really don't care how fast you put your chain on but please don't put it on backwards!!!!!!

Same can be said about the european saw championship steal has won. LOLOLO You realize that is running saws right LOLOLOLOLOLO

A handfull of men changed the world, oh my. I sold 20 Stihls this past Saturday, how many loggers were there? Even so you can have the logger championship, its all yours. Now let me give you something else that is yours.

Not so long ago a comment was made by a big CEO. He said quote, "we cannot afford to do without the box store" He also said speaking of Stihl, "we don't know how they do it". Now brother Booker is not Wal-mart a box store, thankya ,thankya very much. :greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw:

He also said speaking of Stihl, "we don't know how they do it". Now brother Booker is not Wal-mart a box store, thankya ,thankya very much. :greenchainsaw::greenchainsaw:

It is right in front of their eyes, but Stihl can't see it. Oh well, sure is fun to be at the top.:D

I don't think were judging on which one came out first. Right now the 576 is better then the 441. The 372xpw with 75 cc cyl is right there with the 460. O yes there's the new 372 x torque. And to be truthful maybe dolmar 7900 has the 70cc class. You need to run some saws. I mean really run some.

Haha, I don't need to run a 576. I did pick one up, she was not a 372, that is for sure. I'm sure they run great but better than a 441? I say nay, you say yay. The 372xpw is dead, right next to the best 70cc ever, the 440. The 372xt seems to be a fine one also, time will tell and I hope they didn't rush that one. The 7900 is in it's own class imo, a bad A saw for sure, they just never caught on like the big 2. I don't see that saw being made much longer either due to the EPA. So it will lay in the grave next to the 372xp and MS440. I have my favorite saw out in the shop, a hot 044. When it craps out, the NIB 440 I have will be sent off to be built. So unless Stihl makes another version of the 441, I'm sticking old school.:cheers:

You going to battle alone tonight? You see that the other goons just got a beat down.:chainsaw:

I need to send you a PM about my taters in the garden, they ain't looking to good.:laugh:

Well stop drilling holes in them for your pecker and you will have better taters. That's not how you butter a potato, well maybe for you, you are from the south after all.

Well stop drilling holes in them for your pecker and you will have better taters. That's not how you butter a potato, well maybe for you, you are from the south after all.

You talk as if you have alot of knowledge about peckers and taters. Is the wife a cover up?????:phone:

Latest posts

Back